Sunday, October 18, 2015

Hello Lovelies!

こんにちは!
(Hello)

How is everyone doing?
Straightened Hair... Everyone went crazy!
My ponderizeing scripture this week is:  Isaiah 54:10-11
10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.
11 O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.

I love this so much. Sometimes, actually a lot of the time life is really hard and we face many different challenges and are tossed to and fro but Heavenly Father will never leave us. He will always be there for us when we are struggling. Then we will build up our struggles with sapphires and who doesn't love sapphires?
Funny Highlights: the other day we were ridding our bikes and I didn't see or comprehend that Sister Kempner had stopped to talk to someone and I slammed right into her. On my bike. Scared the lady we were talking to so bad and I almost had a heart attack. Then we were waiting to go do some missionary work with a girl in the ward that got her mission call and there was a bird sitting on the bridge behind me.  I tried to scare it away but it looked right into my soul and started towards me...I screamed. The bird here are fearless! Especially the crows! Then there are these little bugs called yukimushi (snow bugs) tiny delicate little bugs. I got three of them in my eyes on the way to church the other day super gross anyway we were leaving church and one of the members commented on how many there were and said she ends up eating a ton of the, everyday. She said it was delicious. It sounded funnier in Japanese... These bugs though you poke them and they die no joke!
Feeding the Bishop
This week has been super good! I love it here. Last night the missionaries fed the bishop. It was a fun twist. All the missionaries were at the church cooking. The elders made a salad for the first time! Took them it 40 minutes but it was super good! We send them to do the shopping because we didn't have time and they were super stressed and called us like every 10 minutes.  The bishop just got called and he's super nervous so we decided to show him our love and support. It was so much fun! 
Fun Cafe for lunch
I don't really know what to say today but I love you all. The church is true, I know with all my heart it's true! Never stop praying Heavenly Father is listening. Look for miracles everyday and you will see them! Please pray for people to open their hearts to the gospel. Pray for your friends and family. I'm praying for you all and I appreciate everything you do!!




愛❤️ゆ!
(Love You)

ゾリンジャ姉妹


No comments:

Post a Comment