Sunday, October 25, 2015

Letter from the Frozen Noodle

Hello everyone! 

I hope you're all getting super excited for Halloween! The leaves are changed and yesterday we had our first snow. Here come fleece lined legging and spikes on your shoes so you don't slip! Yay, everyone loves snow!

This weeks ponderizie scripture is: 
Helaman 3:35
"Nevertheless they did fast and pray oft, and did wax stronger and stronger in their humility, and firmer and firmer in the faith of Christ, unto the filling their souls with joy and consolation, yea, even to the purifying and the sanctification of their hearts, which sanctification cometh because of their yielding their hearts unto God".  I thought this was very fitting with fast Sunday coming up. 

Funny highlights: I was in the bathroom the other day the the church and I forgot to lock the door whoops and I had my hand on the door to walk out with one of the members starts walking in. When she saw me I thought she was going to cry. She was so embarrassed. I felt bad but it was so funny. Then during planning the other day my companion and I decided to talk in different accents for every paragraph we read it was so funny! I'm really good at an Irish accent. It was super fun!
Special Sapporo nametags


This week has been really good. I've seen so many miracles. The other day we were calling old investigators and we weren't having any success.  We only had time to call one more person and I looked at a random name and said you're going to answer and we are going to meet. Then she answered and we have an appointment for tonight. I'm so excited. 

I was talking to a member the other day about people helping each other. She said she felt like a burden to the ward because they always have to help her but then my companion talked about how people help you to get blessings. Sometimes it's hard to accept help from people. It made me think about myself and if I'm humble enough to accept help from others. I'm so willing to help others but do I in return let others help me? It's something that I want to work on. :)

Seaweed and rice "burrito"!  Yummy!!
I love you all. Continue to look for miracles. Let people serve you.
愛 ❤️You!
(Love you)

Sister Zollinger

P.S. I'm obsessed with sushi. Sushi in America is not sushi. It's fish on rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment