Monday, December 14, 2015

Slippin and a Slidin

Hello all ya lovely people!

All the sisters got matching scarves from Nakatsuka Shimai!  Thanks mission mom!
I hope you all had a great week! This week flew by so fast! Someone tell time to slow down, thanks!

This weeks scripture is D&C 78:17
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye are little children, and ye have not as yet understood how great blessings the Father hath in his own hands and prepared for you".  We cannot comprehend everything Heavenly Father has in store for us. I never would have imagined I'd be in Japan right now. Let alone serving a mission. When you plan out your life you never really know what blessings Heavenly Father is waiting to shower down on you. たのしみしています!(I am looking forward to it)

Funny Highlights: Who didn't knock on wood?  Last Monday we were walking around and I went down. It wasn't that hard of a fall but my companion got a good laugh (she fell later that same day) Then Tuesday we were on splits and I feel again. This one caught me so off guard I laughed so hard I snorted. It was fun. No slips since but there have been so close calls. Gotta love ice!

My companion likes to do this thing before we go to bed and say all the things the other person did that day that we're thankful for. Last night I was super tired so I decided to go first. So I told her all the things she did that day I was thankful for. Then she goes and I felt myself slippin. The next
thing I remember is waking up feeling myself snoring.. Asked her about that this morning. Sure thing I feel asleep and started snoring while she was telling me all the reasons she's thankful for me. Whoops...


We were finding the other day and we knocked on the lady's door. She didn't want to hear anything about 
the church but we gave us these because we're pretty and we've traveled far.  She so nice. 
She told us that she's turning 76 on Sunday so we are going to "heart attack" her door and make her cookies :) 
I named it  コキンメフクロウ (kokinmefukurou) it means little owl!   
Sister Rigall got a bunny. Yay origami!

This week has been so amazing! We were away from out area until Wednesday so we didn't has as much time to work this week but that didn't stop us at all. We saw so many miracles and meet with so many people in a few days. It was amazing! So many of our investigators are progressing. So many miracles this Christmas season. My mission president has a white Christmas goal. Only our white Christmas is baptisms :) There are miracles happening all over the mission. Everyone is working really hard and sharing the Christmas Spirit. I love being here during Christmas it really is the best time of year!

Thanks for all your prayers! I love you all!

Sister Zollinger


It looks crazy but we made applesauce! Thanks mom for all those years of making applesauce. I picked up a thing or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment