Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas Time!!


We made a Christmas tree!
It's the Christmas month!! I love Christmas! Shout out to the people who sing Christmas songs all year round. Everyone else put out your Christmas CD's because it's Christmas Time!! There's a new Christmas Video from the church! Watch it!   It's so good. Sister Rigall and I show it to everyone!

https://www.mormon.org/christmas
 

This weeks ponderizing scripture is D&C 75:3-4
"Behold, I say unto you that it is my will that you should go forth and not tarry, neither be idle but labor with your might. Lifting up your voices as with the sound of a trump, proclaiming the truth according to the revelations and commandments which I have given you".
 

I really like this scripture because sometimes I forget that a year and a half really isn't that long. It's going by so fast. I think to many times we get caught up in when is this day going to come or when I go home I will do this or when I graduate I will do this. Or I'm
really tired so I'm not going to work as hard. We shouldn't do that. We should remember our time here is really short so we should go forthwith all our might and sound our Christmas Trumpets! :)
 

Package from home
Funny Highlights: this week I got the coolest package from my parents! One of the presents was Hershey Kisses. So I brought some of them to a lunch appointment we had. We has make cookies the night before because they are their favorite treat. So when we got there we said "we have homemade cookies and chocolate from America" he got so excited and grabbed one so quick. But it was so funny he took a bite and said "wow it's all chocolate. The whole way though!" It was so funny he was so excited. Then yesterday Sister Rigall and I where walking back and we both slipped on the ice at the same time and then stopped at the same time it was super cool. Lastly my new nickname is Zollie Poppins. Like Mary Poppins because I can cook, my bag can hold a ton of stuff (Laci you're the best), and I like to clean. Woohoo I'm Mary Poppins!
 

25 days of Christmas
This week has been super great! It's been really snowing but I haven't fallen yet! Everyone knock on wood right now! Okay thanks. I hope you all watch the Christmas video! It's so perfect for people in Japan. The first time I watched it I didn't really like it because it wasn't super Christmasy (is that a word? Cool) but at the very end it says what is the true meaning of Christmas. A few weeks ago I got an email from Nana saying I must feel like Santa bringing people the best  gift. Then in a letter I received from Caitlin she said this will be the year I will really understand the true meaning of Christmas. In Japan everyone just eats KFC and Cake with their families on Christmas because that's what they think everyone does in America. So when we show them the video we ask them what they think the true meaning of Christmas is. After we tell them it's always super special. Christmas isn't about all the presents and parties. It's about family's and the birth of Jesus Christ. Through him we can gain the best present imaginable. Living with our families forever! Who wouldn't want that under the Christmas tree? I love Christmas! It's the best!
 

Go spread the spirit of CHRISTmas! :)
 

I love you all!
Sister Zollinger


Letters to the people of Moiwa (Check out her Japanese!!)



 This is Hokkaida.

No comments:

Post a Comment