Monday, March 14, 2016

Mold

After mission tour.  Saiki Shimai did my hair!
Good Morning, Evening, um hello... How is you? This week has been so good! I swear I say that every week but this time I really mean it!
 

🎁🎊🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!! 🎉🎊🎁
 

Stop, return... Ponderizie!  2 Nephi 12:2
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, when the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills, and all nations shall flow unto it".  So this week I've been thinking about temples a lot. I love the temple. Everyone please go. I don't realize this until last week but almost every temple in the world is on the top of a hill or next to a Mountian. Gila Valley, mountain base; Logan, hill top; Las Vegas, Mountian base; Draper, Mountian; Hawaii, mountain; etc. Japan Sapporo, hill top! 


The temple is such a beautiful place. Inside miracles happy and family are sealed forever. It's just such an amazing blessing. The new Easter video is out! Watch it! It talks about how through Jesus Christ you can be with your family forever. Something I'm eternal grateful for.
  

Made lunch for an investigator.
So the dearest Nakatsuka Shimai doesn't really know how to handle curly hair so every time she sees me she says "genki", pats my hair, and walks away. When I saw her last, my companion had straightened my hair and when Nakatsuka Shimai saw me she didn't know how to respond to my hair so she said "genki", giggled, fluffed my hair, and walked away.  It was super funny. Then yesterday I was on the phone with an investigator scheduling an appointment and when I got off my companion looked at me with a straight face and said "you are so mold". I was so confused. Saiki Shimai did you just say I'm moldy?? Haha it was so funny turned out she got mold and bold mixed up. :)

This church is true everyone I promise. I love you all! Thanks for all your prayers they mean the world!

Sister Zollinger

Playing ping pong with an investigator.  





"Where Love Is"

No comments:

Post a Comment