Tuesday, March 8, 2016

All at once, one day it's Spring

Hey everyone!

This morning's ice rink!
How's your life? So guess what? Spring is upon us! But in Hokkaido that doesn't mean sunshine and rainbows.. It means ICE!  And a lot of it. Yesterday Saiki Shimai and I were walking around but we were slipping more than a seals so my angel companion gave me her arm and we walked together!

This weeks ponderizing 聖句 be Moses 1:39
"For behold, this is my work and my glory--to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man".

This past week Saiki Shimai and I decided we wanted to heart attack (plaster paper hearts on someone's door) everyone in the ward. This is one of the funniest things I've ever done! So we heart attack them, sing a song, ask for a referral, and then leave. When the members see us they are so happy! When ever I visit people I think of this scripture. Right now I am God's worker. I am helping him bring to pass his work and glory. I've been thinking a lot about the world glory lately. When I read it or think about it all I can picture is rays of sunlight and happiness. So God's work and happiness is to bring about immortality and eternal life. This gospel really is happiness. And I get to share that happiness with people everyday!
I have the best companion ever!

This week has been so good and full of English.. The other night we were at a members and they asked me to say the closing prayer, in English. It was the hardest thing I've had to do in my life, but
really it was rough... After the members all giggled and said it sounded cool. Then last night we went to see a Less Active member that is fluent in English. He's an English teacher in Sapporo. So when we got there he said hi to Saiki Shimai in Japanese and Hi to me in English. Then I talked to him in English and I Saiki Shimai talked to him in Japanese. He switched back and forth between the two and sometimes forgot and spoke to me in Japanese and Saiki Shimai in English. It was so funny! I love the people here! They are my favorite!

Thanks for all you do! I love you all!

愛してるよ~!
(I love you)

ゾリンジャ-姉妹
(Zoringa Shimai) 

My first Sakura Mochi for Hinamatsuri.

.....  :)

After we sang at ZTM!

No comments:

Post a Comment