Monday, January 18, 2016

Lions Mane

ごんにちは!
 

So much snow!!
How is everyone's week going? Seen any miracles? Cool me too! They're the best right?
 

Ponderizieing scripture, it's a good one! Ecclesiastes 11:7
"Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun: The light of Christ is sweet. When we see the Light of Christ it's pleasant and comforting. So behold the Son of God".

 

Funny highlights: So Sister Adams and I were walking and two people stopped us. The first one said "excuse me ma'dam, where are you from" in perfect English. Then the next person stopped in her tracks and in Japanese said, "wow your hair, it's like a lions mane!" I love when random conversations start on the street! It's my favorite way to talk to people! 

Then we were scheduling an apt with a less active member. He's fluent in English. So we scheduled the appointment and I asked him want he wants us to call him. And he was like are you ready it's kind of hard. So I'm thinking this guy much have a really hard Japanese name so I prepared myself and said okay. Then he started to give me his number. It was the funniest thing of my life. Adams Shimai and I laughed so hard. 
Nakatsuka Shimai

Lastly, I was in my interview with President Nakatsuka I said the opening prayer and after he said my Japanese has gotten really good. He mentioned a few things I'm doing really good but then he said, "you should be careful because if your not your face will start looking Japanese".  If my Japanese gets any better I'll start looking Japanese. Mom what are your thoughts on having a Japanese child? Then we finished the interview and President Nakatsuka was getting ready to say the closing prayer when his phone started making crazy noises. Then all of a sudden the entire building started shaking like crazy. Sure thing I experienced a .4 earthquake in an interview with my Mission President. It was super scary but crazy all at the same time. I'm glad to know I'm the safest I've ever been in my life.


This week has been so good! We've seen so many miracles. Today we are going to the temple! I'm so excited I haven't been before! Yesterday a less active member came to church! I've never seen anyone so happy before! She was smiling from ear to ear! We had Zone Training meeting this week. It was so good! I always leave feeling so lifted. I love being a missionary it's the best thing ever!

 

I love you all! Keep praying and looking for miracles!
 

Sister Zollinger


A member took us to a view tower.  We could see for miles!! 
 It was so pretty!!  I love Hokkaido!!!

What we did for our break time - because the snow was so fluffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment