Monday, January 11, 2016

New Transfer!

Good Evening/Morning!

Hello,
 
Zollinger and Adams Shimai
It's a new Transfer! I'm in *drum roll* Ebetsu! My new companion is.... Sister Adams! We are about as gaejin as you can get! It's perfect!!
This is her last transfer which is really sad but we've already seen so many miracles! I'm sad to say goodbye to Sister Rigall but her new companion is one of my beloved MTC companions! Sister Kuta! It's awesome!

This week has been great! I got to see the best trainer in the world Sister Kempner. Said goodbye to some really amazing missionaries and saw so many miracles! I love dendo! (Missionary work)
 

Sorry this email is really short! I love you all so much! The church is true! Keep looking for miracles!
 

Sister Zollinger


My district won the snowman contest! His name is Jeffery the Dragon. 



We made Mochi.  It's pounded rice.  So Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment