Monday, February 8, 2016

Hello!!




Got some cream to the face in honor of Adams Shimai's dendo death.
Are the weeks getting faster? Seriously I just emailed yesterday!  How is everyone doing? Are you all getting stuff ready for your sweethearts? And if you don't have one of those do you have your box
of chocolate and favorite movies ready? But really I love Valentine's Day. Shout out to mom who makes the best heart shaped pancakes in the world!

Have some scripture for your ponderization - D&C 138:56
"Even before they were born, they, with many others, received their first lessons in the world of spirits and were prepared to come forth in the due time of the Lord to labor in his vineyard for the salvation of the souls of men".

This past week I've been doing a lot of studying about the Plan of Salvation. It's my favorite! To think when we were in Heaven we chose to come down here. We accepted our callings, stumbles, chose our families, accepted our lives. I like this scripture because it talks about us before we came to earth. We accepted the gospel here on earth and in Heaven we were called to share it with the world.  I was called to share it to Japan.


Totoro
I feel so lucky everyday to be here. Yesterday at church I was looking around at all the members and realized how much love I have for all of them. They all care about me and the other missionaries so much. This one member sends us the wearer report for the week every Monday. Other sister hugs me and my companion like our mom every time she sees us.  Another member feeds us like crazy on fast Sunday's and has us sign her guest book when we come over so she doesn't forget us. One sister makes sure she shakes everyone's hand before church. She even hunts you down so you get the chance to say hi. The bishop wears a totoro tie every Sunday and throws his fist in the air shouting "yes" when you say you like totoro.   Another sister screams with joy when we see her and runs towards you arms open for a hug. One sister gives us hot chocolate from America when we do something nice for her. One sister translates the lessons for us in English so we understand. And so much more.

I'm so blessed to be in Ebetsu!
The cutest kids at Ekaiwa!

Sorry there's no funny highlights! I've been super busy lately! I love you all! I hope you have a good week fun of Valentines love!


❤️😜😻

Keep looking for miracles!

愛してるよ!
(I love you)









 Tako yaki party!





Apparently there's a day where you throw peanuts at the devils to keep them away.



1 comment: