Monday, February 1, 2016

February??

We sat at the electric chairs forever last p-day.  It was amazing!!


February, where did you come from?  Why is time so fast as a missionary?   It just needs to relax so I can be a missionary forever!
 

Ponderizie this!
Psalms 149:5 "Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds".
 

I remember this one time when I was in Jr high I was laying in my bed trying to fall asleep so I was listening to my iPod and singing along. Then mom came downstairs and told me I was singing so loud she could hear it all the way upstairs. #whoops
 
We got Yaki Niku!  Best pork steak I've had in my life!
I really like this scripture because I love singing! I sing to people all the time - it's my favorite! Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ did so much for us. Why not rejoice? Or be joyful?  We are a part of the plan of happiness.  So sing loud enough Heavenly Father can hear you upstairs!

This week has been so good! I have seen so many miracles! I love my companion. She's literally the best. Not a day goes by when I don't laugh so hard I cry. At the apartment I found a note written to an old investigator from years ago and decided we should take it to her. I have never seen someone so happy to see the missionaries in my life! She was so happy and the whole time we were there she smiled like crazy! I love being a missionary! The happiness you bring to people can't be replaced by anything else!
 


I love you all!
 

Keep looking for miracles. They are all around you!
 

愛してるよ❤️
(I love you)
 

ゾリンジャ姉妹
(Zoringa Shimai) 



Good Morning Japan.  Sunrises and sunsets are my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment