Monday, April 11, 2016

Bicycles

We found this in the train station.
Hey everyone! How's it going? So I just wanted to say, I'm sorry my English is disappearing more and more everyday. If there are any errors in this email please forgive me from the bottom of my Japanese heart.

It's 4/11 in Japan right now so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAITLIN! You're the best little sister ever!!  Then it's 4/10 in America so, HAPPY NATIONAL SIBLINGS DAY, to all my crazy brothers and sisters! I love you all!

I hope you all got to see general conference, last week. I got to watch it Saturday and yesterday. It was so good! I love the prophet. I love the apostles. I love Jesus. They love you. And they love meです!:) But really I'm going to be in the tabernacle choir someday.  #goals I realized how simple the gospel really is, therefore my scripture this week is

The beautiful Bagenda family from Uganda.
2 Nephi 33:6 "I glory in plainness; I glory in truth; I glory in my Jesus, for he hath redeemed my soul from hell '.  です  I really love the word glory. It's my new favorite word. I want to glory in Jesus forever. Because of him we really can do anything. Literally anything. Because of him we never have need to fear or feel alone. He is always there and he experienced everything we are going though. All we have to do is believe. 

Because a lot of the talks were on families, I just wanted to say thanks mom and dad for all you did. You two are the best parents ever! Thanks for taking us on mommy daughter dates and daddy daughter dates. For buying me yogurt parfaits because you know I love them. For making heart shaped pancakes every Valentine's Day.  For reading Joseph Smith History with us before we got baptized. For buying me my baptism dress.  Thanks for reading Harry Potter and The Hobbit to us when we were small. Then for doing Family Home Evening with us every Sunday night. For saying prayers with each of us before we went to school and work. For tucking us in at night and waking us up on our birthdays singing really loud. And thank you for being an example of someone who may not be perfect but tries every day to be like Christ. I love you Mom and Dad!

We took the train to Muroran.  The ocean is so pretty!!
Lastly thanks everyone for your prayers of safety. We got our bicycles this week! Yay! I love bicycles! So the other night we were riding home and we realized we forgot the umbrellas at the church so we grabbed them and I swung the hooks in my handlebars and we started to ride home. We were riding really slow talking to someone so it was no big deal. But then she left and we started to ride faster. Before I knew it my bike had stopped and I was standing on the other side of my bicycle. The umbrella had swung into the spokes and stopped the wheel and I had somehow managed to gracefully step over the handle bars and land on my feet of the other side. Let's just say the Elders and Murata Shimai laughed really hard and I'm no longer allowed to have an umbrella. :) don't worry mom lesson learned. I'll be safer!

Thanks for all your love and prayers. I love you a lot!

Sister Zollinger

I found some legit sea shells, so I put my earring in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment