|Don't forget to laugh!|
This weeks ponderizing scripture is, Jacob 4:7!
"Nevertheless, the Lord God showeth us our weakness that we may know that it is by his grace, and his great condescensions unto the children of men, that we have power to do these things".
All of us, especially me, have weaknesses. But we don't have weaknesses just because we're imperfect humans. Though our weaknesses we can learn to rely of Jesus Christ. To put all our trust in him. Then through his love and grace we can become like him. His atonement made it all possible.
This week has been so fun!
Got a hair cut right next to the beach, saw the waves splashing in the mirror
- Ate basically a live squid. Fished it out of a pool, the lady cut it up and I ate it! Super yummy!
- Found out my companions has an obsession with moss :) she likes to stop and squish it!
- Went with members to promote our English class. Walked around with a sign that said "do you know the meaning of this word?" Confused everyone with "cream puff" :)
- Pranced around Bay Area with Miho Chan. She's the cutest!
- Meet 3 foreign exchange students.
- Taught Japanese to 4 girls from Vietnam.
- And cried like a small child in church from a simple testimony.
Hey everyone, the church is true. I promise!!
(Something like - I love you and miss you all)
|After interviews with Kaicho! He wouldn't smile so we all laughed!|
|It's the ocean!|
Fishing for squid...