Monday, April 25, 2016

Spring

The cherry blossoms are coming!!
Good Morning!! It's so beautiful here in Hakodate. I rode my bicycle to church with flowers blooming around me and birdies chirping. It was super cute.

This weeks ponderizing 聖句  D&C 50:24
"That which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God, receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day".

It's official I'm obsessed with the word glory. Soooo I looked up the kanji 栄光     栄=flourish 光=light     Glory is flourishing light! So cool right?? Then if you replace light in this scripture with love or happiness it makes it even cooler. Through God we really can have a perfect forever!

This week has been so good! I'm gonna tell you about all my friends.  

New investigators from Vietnam.  They speak no English.  We're teaching them Japanese. 

I ate this GIANT hamburger!!
  • Fukuda San- taught her daughter how to pray and what the Book of Mormon was and they both said they want to live together forever
  • Takahashi San- wants to be a good mom and be baptized
  • Keiko San- prayed that her kids would understand the feelings of her heart so she can get baptized.
  • Kanon Chan- takes time every morning to read the Book of Mormon and just found a favorite chapter
  • Sato Ai San- let us sing for her and cried
  • Narita Shimai- reads the Book of Mormon everyday and asks us 100 questions every time we come.
I love the people here. They all really desire to know how to have a better life and they all really love Heavenly Father and want to be closer to him. I've never been happier and more humbled by the simple things of the gospel.

I love you all! Have a good week!

Sister Zollinger

Splits


No comments:

Post a Comment