Sunday, September 25, 2016

Miracles, miracles everywhere!!

Cake for Sayuru Shimai (see below)
Hey-yo! How's life? That wonderful, me too.


This week has been so amazing! One of the best weeks to date. I wish I could list everything but I can't. Not enough time. But if you want to know call me in four months ;)

Ponderize this my friends
Jeremiah 1:6-9 (Sorry it's long. Actually I'm not sorry...I lied.(free shimai))

"Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.  Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord. Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth."

I seriously love this. It's me. Sometimes it's so scary to talk to people. I'm only 21 years old. That's so young! I'm a child. I know nothing of life. I haven't been living my life very long and I'm here telling all these people how to live theirs. It's a little intimidating sometimes. But the Lord says, don't be afraid. I'll tell you what to say. I will deliver thee. We really are so loved.

Saturday Keiko San was baptized!!! Ahhhhhhh it's so exciting! I wanted to go to Hakodate so bad but I got to call her. It was so special. We cried like babies together. And one of the first things she said to me in her cute English, she said, "I feel like one million dollars!" And then asked if that's okay to say. She's perfect! She was so ready! Yay Keiko Shimai! :)

Then Ozawa San is progressing so much! We were able to teach her twice last week. Monday we saw her and she said she wants to talk to us because she found Jehovah Witness things and had questions. I was so scared thinking she was going to drop up so yesterday when we showed up she could tell I was nervous. But then she just started asking all these questions. Like "if it's the same Bible and the same Christ why are there so many churches?" So we taught her the Restoration. The Spirit was so strong. In the end. We told her that we can't prove what we say is true. All we have is our words but I testify that it's true.  When we finished she thought back to when Muratta Shimai and I found her a year ago and how that shouldn't of happened. Everything that happened that day was out of the ordinary. It was so cool!

There's so much more but I'm out of time. So here's a quick funny for your day. Yesterday we stopped at a convini to go to the bathroom. Seriously the nastiest place I've ever seen, mold growing in the corner and shenanigans. So I tried really hard not to touch anything and then right when I was going to flush my ring slipped off my finger and fell into the dark crevices of that porcelain seat... Cried. Seriously. Cried. Good news my ring is safe and disinfected.

I love you all so much!  Make someone smile this week and then tell me how it goes!


You're the best!


Sister Zollinger

Itou San and her member friend from childhood! They are they cutest! We are going to teach her with Chayama Shimai and she's going to be baptized and then they'll,go to the temple together! 

We eat this ice cream a little too much... #addicted 

Sayuru Shimai taught us how to make tamagoyaki! Soooo yummy!  
We made her a cake but it was raining and we didn't have any tin foil or saran wrap sooo I walked it to her house holding the umbrella under my armpit. Got more funny looks than usual :)   

Ice cream with Moeka Chan! She's the cutest!


No comments:

Post a Comment