|Meet Oka Shimai! My new friend from Riverton Utah! She went to school|
with my trainer kempy! :)
1. Getting rid of lice. It took six weeks but we did it!
2. Going to the temple. Walking in the Lord's House has a different meaning as a missionary.
3. Finding a new investigator. It took a few 100 people,and some awkward readjusting to finding after about 6 weeks of not doing it but practice makes perfect right!
4. Free bread. Walked past the bread shop around closing time and the owner said if you buy one thing will give you the rest!
5. Clean apartment. Officially clean since all the lice moved in.
6. Meeting Moeka Chan and the surprise team-up thanks to Tsuchiya Shimai.
7. A warm apartment. We figured out how to turn on the heater in the apartment! #success!
8. Emergency Transfers. If you all knew how perfect all the timing was in that. Heavenly Father's hands are in the folds of our lives. Oka Shimai is a blast! Seriously so excited for the rest of this transfer.
9. Being companions with Hackett Shimai for two extra weeks! My bean is all grown up and out on her own now but I know she's going to be great.
10. I'm a missionary in the Japan Sapporo Mission. Thankful for this everyday!
I love you all!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Never be afraid
|Found some weird glasses. Never felt like I belong in the 80's so much before now.|