Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Trainer Gone Breaker

Happy Halloween! πŸ•ΈπŸŽƒπŸ‘»
 

I hope you all have a fabulous day and eat lots of candy! We had a party here in Kotoni and a member made these super legit costumes for me and Sister Hackett! I was Olaf :) Seriously one of the funniest costumes I've ever had!





This weeks Scripture is 3 Nephi 16:18
"Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing, for they shall see eye to eye when the Lord shall bring again Zion".

 

I seriously love this a lot! Yesterday in church it was the primary program. They were amazing like always! For the closing hymn we sang "families can be together forever". So here I was minding my own business singing my heart out when I looked up and saw the young Okawa Shimais face as she looked at her one year old daughter run around.  Then up at the Nishidas sharing their hymn book while there 5 year old son sings his lungs out. Then up at Bishop his face glowing as he looked across the ward. Then it hit me like a wave. Steams of emotion ran over me. Mom said a while ago that she was excited to meet my Japanese family. This is my family. I want to be with them forever.  That's why I love this scripture so much. When Christ comes there will be no separation between us. No race or class. We will all see eye to eye. We will all be Zion.
 

This week we weren't able to meet with Ozawa San which was really hard. We are hoping to see her this week and continue to help her progress toward her baptismal date. On the other hand Kisaka San is really progressing! We saw her two times last week and both were really powerful lessons. Hackett Shimai and I worked together so well and we really were able to follow the spirit in a way that helped Kisaka San. Kisaka San recognized the spirit and started pin pointing times in her life when she's felt it before. It was so cool! She's coming to Nakatsuka's FHE at Honbu tonight and we are thinking about bringing up baptism! She's seriously the cutest lady in the world. She giggles at everything. Makes me laugh every time. She also really wants me to sing Ave Maria. Hardest song in the world, wish me luck.
 

Another funny for your day. Hackett Shimai and I stayed! Now we're just hoping she's by
We stayed!  So celebrate with ice cream!
companion for my last transfer too so I can stay I trained her, broke her, and the she kills me. So fun! The missionary couple came yesterday and said "if you want to stay together you know what you gotta do?" Then he tapped his head and said, "don't get rid of it". First time I was thankful for lice.

 

We have had to buy so much cleaning supplies and shampoos and things for lice and it's the end of the month so we have no money. Last weeks shopping was so sad and we only got the bear minimum. But then all of the things we wanted but didn't get were given to us over the week. It was sooo special. The tender mercies of the Lord are endless.
 

I love you all!

Sister Zollinger





Beautiful park

 
My companion knows me so well.







No comments:

Post a Comment