Monday, May 2, 2016

Cherry Blossoms for Days!!

I have no time today. I'm so sorry, but I have a lot of pictures!

Highlights:
  • Sang I am a child of God under the Sakura trees
  • Beat Muratta Shimai at slug bug from inside a train
  • Worked in Moiwa and taught an old investigators who thought I was Sister Kempner
  • Then cruised around in the rain on a mamma chaddy feeling so classy
  • Sang I am a child of God to our foreign friends
  • Taught our Peruvian investigator about prayer
  • Saw one of my dearest MTC companions
  • Saw Saiki Shimai, cried
  • When Kaicho saw me he tapped on my backpack and then with the biggest smile on his face shook my hand
  • Taught about Jesus Christ and the love he has for all of us
  • And ate Sakura ice cream
Life is great!! I love you all! The church is true and don't forget to love your mommy lots on Sunday!

See ya on Skype!

Sister Zollinger




No comments:

Post a Comment