Monday, May 30, 2016

Prayer is Real!

We matched for mission conference.
Hello everyone! How was your week? This week has been so great! It's so hot here. I officially have a tan line from my ring and watch. It's super funny!
 

Ponderize!  Moroni 8:3
"I am mindful of you always in my prayers, continually praying unto God the Father in the name of his Holy Child, Jesus, that he, through his infinite goodness and grace, will keep you through the endurance of faith on his name to the end".
 

I don't have any time today but this week has been so great!! I got an answer to my prayer while teaching a lesson! I had been having a hard time saying prayers from the heart and praying and I taught Narita Shimai that you don't have to be perfect to feel the spirit. It was amazing and then I felt the spirit so strong! 

Also this week we went to Sapporo and Elder Cook, his wife, Elder Stevenson, his wife, and a ton of other people came to see us and talk to us! I was praying so hard when it started and just wanted to feel,the spirit. It just so happened that I was sitting right next to the door they came in and one of them when they saw me squeezed my hand and I instantly felt better! It was super special. Also Sister Cook is my favorite person in the world! She's so cute!!
 

The church is true. Pray for others and your prayers will be answered! I can promise. I've seen it.
 

I love you!

Sister Zollinger 

Sushi Gochi!

Takahashi San is so cute!

We made muffins with the Young Women.

No comments:

Post a Comment