Sunday, December 4, 2016

Seven Ways to Get to Heaven



1. Be a Missionary
2. Take the Missionaries Lessons
3. Tell the Missionaries You Want to be Baptized
4. Work with the Missionaries
5. Listen to the Missionaries
6. Tell Your Friends about the Missionaries
7. Feed the Missionaries

This week I get my last official transfer call. Not going to lie I'm a little nervous. I'm been in Kotoni for almost 6 months now so my possibilities of leaving are very large. I will be so sad to leave Kotoni but I know wherever I am next transfer is exactly where I'll need to be. Bring on the dendo!

Because of that I want to start my last transfer off with a bang so here's this super cool scripture!
 

3 Nephi 5:13
"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life".

I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. I have been called to declare His word, and that's just what I'm going to do!

This week has been really great! I was able to go on splits with Kuta Shimai. It's crazy to see how much we've changed since the MTC! We were babies then. It was so fun working with her. We were so unified and we actually know how to speak Japanese now. She's a super missionary! It was like a jumpstart to sprint till the end! :)

Then Oka Shimai and I got to go to a members Ekaiwa party. It was so cute. All the kids were so shy and treated us like famous people. Shaking our hands and staring. Taking pictures with us. It was super funny.

Other than that we found for days! We're working of finding new people to declare the word too and it's been really fun. Yesterday I was having a hard time and didn't really want to find. So I said a prayer and then grabbed my Book of Mormon. The power and spirit got so strong. Oka Shimai and I just looked at each other smiled and then started sprinting from house to house. It was so fun! The Book of Mormon is true and has real power! I know it!
 
I love you all!
Merry Christmas!
 

Sister Zollinger
PS everyone go to Mormon.org and watch the video! You won't regret it! :)


We ordered a pizza for our last P-day this transfer.

I love Satou family.  They are so funny.

We went bowling last P-day.

Our thankful wall.  One thing for everyday last month we were thankful for.  Thanks for the idea Bucket. 



No comments:

Post a Comment