Friday, December 2, 2016

We ate Thanksgiving Dinner!

Yay pajamas from nana!! Best ones yet!
Good Morning everyone! 

How are you? I'm good too! How was Thanksgiving? I'm glad to know no one died on Black Friday! We actually ended up going shopping with Moeka Cham on Black Friday. I didn't buy anything though. But it felt weird being there on Black Friday. #salesfordays
 

We planned out this crazy thanksgiving dinner but then our investigator took us out to lunch and we were so full so this it what it ending up being.

 Apple marshmallow toast with mashed potatoes and gravy! It was pretty good!

We got a Japanese manners lesson from Sayuru Shimai this week. Turns out I'm super impolite! So glad she helped me. Then we saw yamagishi Shimai in the hospital. She's been battling cancer for years. But her testimony of faith was incredible. She's been through so much and saw us with the biggest smile on her face and welcomed us with simple Christmas presents. I love Kotoni Ward too much!

This week's scripture is Mormon 9:21
Behold, I say unto you that whoso believeth in Christ, doubting nothing, whatsoever he shall ask the Father in the name of Christ it shall be granted him; and this promise is unto all, even unto the ends of the earth.

I'll never be able to fully understand truly the power of prayer. But I will say it's something I've come to learn more in my almost 1 1/2 year of dendo. Pray is real. I have seen answers to my earnest prayers. When I prayed doubting nothing. He heard and answered. And no only is this promise to me to but everyone! Americans, Nihongin, the people living on the island in the middle of the ocean, even the researchers in Antarctica! All words spoken to the ends of the earth are heard by our Eternal Father in Heaven.

Pray to him and he will listen.

I love you all!

Sister Zollinger



Merry Christmas everyone!

Went on splits with Rigby Shimai and we froze our booties off during morning schedule.

I made this fish. Isn't it pretty! Learned how to cook on my mission :)

morning runs looks like this!

Christmas jammies from Nana!

Bought matching Christmas socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment